• What are Entertainment One’s core areas of business?

    Entertainment One operates two divisions – Film and Television.

    In Film, the Group principally acquires film content rights across all release windows (including theatrical release, DVD, video on demand, pay-TV, subscription video on demand and free to air television) for one or more of its six key film territories. These rights are held for a period of up to 25 years and on an exclusive basis. Every year the Group releases around 250 movie titles.

    In Television, the Group predominantly produces scripted drama content for the global television markets; this content is wholly owned across all territories and in perpetuity. The rights to this content are sold through the Group’s sales and distribution infrastructure to around 500 broadcasters in over 150 territories worldwide. In 2016 the Group plans to produce over 850 half hours of television content.

    The eOne Family business, reported within the Television division, is responsible for creating family brands (such as Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom) that can generate long term revenues from a number of sources, including the licensed merchandise markets, publishing, network broadcast fees, live events and online advertising.

  • In which territories does Entertainment One operate?

    Entertainment One has operations in the UK, Canada, the US, the Benelux, Spain and Australia. It also has distribution partnerships in France, Germany, Scandinavia and South Africa.

  • What is Entertainment One’s global strategy?

    Entertainment One's goal is to be the world's leading independent entertainment group, through the production and acquisition of entertainment content rights for exploitation across all consumer media throughout the world. The Group aims to bring the best content to the world through two core strategic objectives:

    • By being a true partner to the best creative talent
    • By being the world’s leading distributor through a locally-deep, globally-connected network

    For more information please click here

  • Where is the Group’s registered office?

    134 Peter Street
    Suite 700
    M5V 2H2
  • Why is Entertainment One incorporated in Canada?

    Entertainment One’s incorporation in Canada reflects the Company’s beneficial Canadian Heritage status and its activities in the Canadian Film and Television industries.
  • Does Entertainment One currently pay a dividend and, if so, what is the policy?

    The Board announced a dividend of 1.1 pence per share for the financial year ended 31 March 2015.

    The Board has adopted a progressive dividend policy.
  • When is Entertainment One’s next set of results being announced?

    Entertainment One typically publishes its full year results to 31 March in May and half year results to 30 September in November.  Find financial updates here.

  • How do I get a copy of the Annual and Interim Reports?

    Entertainment One Annual and Interim Reports are available here.

  • What is Entertainment One’s official presentation currency?

    Entertainment One presents its consolidated financial statements in pounds sterling (GBP, £).

  • Where does Entertainment One’s stock trade and under what ticker symbol?

    Entertainment One’s stock trades on the premium listing segment of main market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: ETO

  • How many Entertainment One common shares are in issue and what is the Group’s market capitalisation?

    For the number of shares in issue, click here
    For the market capitalisation, click here

  • Who are your main shareholders?

  • How do I buy and sell Entertainment One shares?

    If you are a UK domiciled investor, most High Street banks, some building societies, stockbrokers or 'share shops' enable trading in Entertainment One shares. They all offer a similar service although the commissions they charge does vary. It is recommended to ensure you are paying the most appropriate rate of commission.

    If you are domiciled outside the UK, various international stockbrokers trade shares on the London Stock Exchange, however the commissions they charge does vary. As with UK share trading it is recommended that you check with your broker to ensure that you are paying the most appropriate rate of commission for your circumstances.

  • Who is Entertainment One’s Registrar?

    Capita Registrars (Jersey) Limited
    12 Castle Street
    St Helier
    JE2 3RT

  • How do I transfer shares into another person’s name?

    Obtain a stock transfer form from Entertainment One’s Registrars. This needs to be completed and returned together with your share certificate(s) to:

    Capita Registrars (Jersey) Limited
    12 Castle Street
    St Helier
    JE2 3RT

    For further information and to obtain a stock transfer form, please contact Capita directly.

  • What do I need to do if I change my personal details?

    Please write to Entertainment One’s Registrars at:

    Capita Registrars (Jersey) Limited
    12 Castle Street
    St Helier
    JE2 3RT

  • What if I can’t attend the Annual General Meeting?

    If shares are registered in your own name, you receive a proxy form on which you can vote for or against the resolutions.

    If your shares are registered in the name of your nominee, the nominee receives the proxy form.

  • I have lost/misplaced my share certificate. Can I get a new one?

    Yes. Please contact Capita at:
    Capita Registrars (Jersey) Limited
    12 Castle Street
    St Helier
    JE2 3RT

    In most cases there is a charge to replace share certificates.